DUNCANVILLE QUALITY ROOFERS
Self-Adhering Roof System
Flintlastic® SA delivers the reliable protection of traditional modified bitumen roofing for a fraction of the labor, and our Duncanville roofing contractors follow the procedures below:
- No kettle, fumes, or burn risk
- No torch or risk of fire
- Reduced training requirement
- No building occupant disturbance
- No mess or side lap bleed out
- Reduced insurance requirement
What is the SA system?
With high quality materials roof contractors in Duncanville use from bottom to top, components of the Flintlastic SA systems for residential tie-ins include:
- Flintlastic SA NailBase: Nailable base sheet for plywood/OSB or lightweight insulating concrete
- Flintlastic SA PlyBase: Self-adhering base sheet or interply
- Flintlastic SA MidPly: Premium self-adhering base sheet or interply, for extended warranties
- Flintlastic SA Cap: Workhorse cap sheet
- Flintlastic SA Cap FR: Fire and impact resistant cap sheet
What are the advantages?
No torches, no hot asphalt, no fumes and no mess- all which means application is much cleaner and faster. Plus, equipment needs are minimal. These advantages are even more amazing considering the long system life you can expect.
Where can I use it?
Flintlastic SA is ideal for low-slope roofs, such as porches, garages or carports. However, more robust systems are also available for larger low-sloped roofs.
Other Services Offered In Your Area
For more information about our Flintlastic roof system contact Texas First Roofing & Construction by calling 972-709-1517 and schedule a professional residential roofing service in Duncanville TX. We are there for you when you need us. We offer services to entire Duncanville TX area.